The last two weeks have been thrown together….. We have been asked to complete 6 daily creates during this time span. I basically spread all of my daily creates out, but I tried to get a variety as well.
1. Non-dominate face drawing: The first daily create we were asked to draw a face with our non-dominant hand…. I don’t want to talk about how ugly my drawing is, but I really tried…… & fun fact as well. I am dominantly left handed & while trying to draw this with my right hand I felt like a complete idiot. I can’t even hold the pen correctly, definitely a challenge.
2. First morning act: This daily create asked us to take a picture of the first thing that we do in the morning. The first thing I do is turn off my alarm. I have an iPhone and I have an alarm set for it that tells me to “GET UP!!!” I am one of those people that has to get up as soon as the alarm goes off, otherwise I won’t get up or it won’t be a good day. I never press snooze… I simply slide to turn off that alarm, especially because my roommate would kill me if I kept pressing snooze.
3. WALLS: The next daily create we were asked to do was to take a photograph of a wall or fence. I decided to use the panoramic camera on my iPhone and get a decent picture of the wall on my side of our room. In the picture you see the wall where my desk is along with the wall where my bed is. In one picture you see two walls that happen to be mine. I also thought it was funny that my best friend was in the picture on my bed as well.
4. Family means a lot: The next daily create that I decided to do asked us to take a photograph of something or someone that means a lot to us. I decided to post a picture of me and my entire family. The three people in this picture (my mom, dad, and sister) all mean the world to me. I don’t know where I’d be in life without them. The story behind this picture is that they came to one of my soccer games this season and this was taken right before they left.
5. He is 1, 0, 6: For the next daily create, we were asked to draw a picture only using the numbers 1, 0, and 6. I decided to draw a stick figured guy using all of those numbers. His head is the 0 and I used the combination of 1,0, and 6 for the rest of his face and body. I couldn’t think of must else, but I thought this was an interesting daily create so I thought I’d give it a chance.
6. Soup: The last daily create I did for this week asked to take a photograph of soup. I decided to do this because I actually enjoy eating soup a lot…. I’m picky with my soups, but I have a few favorites. I took a picture of the Chicken Noodle Soup that I make as a small dinner/snack sometimes. We’ve got plenty of them in our room.