At the beginning of last week, another DS106 student issued a challenge for fellow classmates to comment on at least 7 blogs throughout the next two weeks. Below I have embedded the blog by @doodle_muse that began the challenge.
One of the comments that I received from my Professor recently was that I am lacking in my participation with other ds106 bloggers….. I thought I’d accept this challenge and look around and read up on all the various blogs throughout the DS106 atmosphere. I commented on a few blogs for people I am friends with, but I also made sure to visit the Google Reader and comment on some random blogs too.
1. The first blog I commented on happened to be on an Audio Assignment that I found very creative. I thought Ashley did a great job of making her work short and to the point, while doing exactly what the assignment asked and keeping it interesting. I commented on it simply because I thought she needed to know that I thought it was really creative & turned out great.
2. The second blog I decided to comment on was one of Grace’s daily create posts. I thought she did a marvelous job on her daily creates and I just wanted to let her know that I got a chance to look at them…. The entire post was eye-catching and the daily creates all had some sort of a story behind them.
3. The third blog that I commented on was Melanie’s blog… that was titled “It’s Friday, you ain’t got no job…” I commented on this blog because I love that movie and after seeing the post on Google Reader I decided to comment.
4. I also decided to comment on Brittany’s daily creates as well. She kept them very simple and straight to the point.
5. I decided to switch it up and comment on a guy’s post this time… I ran across Matt’s post of him morphing his voice and I thought it was hilarious. He’s a true character, especially after singing the song he chose.
6. I picked another male blog to post a comment on …. I commented on Nathan’s post of his daily creates, I thought they all looked really great.
7. The last post I decided to comment on was on my friend Emma’s blog. She did one of the same audio assignments as me and I thought she did a good job of letting her creativity shine through.